I grew up in the Chicago suburbs and have lived in the city for almost two years now but still haven’t done a lot of the touristy things there are to do in the city. Below are a list of things that I haven’t done in Chicago. I want to play tourist in my own city this summer, so I’m hoping to cross everything off of the list.
The only place I have been is the Museum of Science and Industry, but I don’t count a few hours on a 4th grade field trip as really taking in the sights.
Here is what I want to accomplish:
- Museum of Science and Industry
- AIRE Ancient Baths
- P.O.S.H. (I think my mom would love it there too)
- Yoga in Millenium Park
- River Boat Tour
- Sears Tower (I refuse to call it Willis. Sorry).
- Brunch at 3 Arts Club Cafe
- The Driehaus Museum
- Drinks at Cindy’s Rooftop
- Green City Market (suggested by a fellow Chicagoan on IG)
This list is small but I’m excited to do a little more exploring around town. If there’s anything I missed, let me know!