Today I’m sharing my Top 4 favorite places that I ate and drank at in Cleveland, Ohio. I didn’t know what to expect in Cleveland but it really was a charming city. One of the things I love most about Chicago is that you’re on Lake Michigan and it’s nice that Cleveland is right on Lake Erie. Cleveland has the feel of a big city without feeling as crowded and is very walkable.
Behold, the World’s Largest Outdoor Chandelier. Intersection of Euclid Ave and E 14th Street.
Coffee – Pour Cleveland
530 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
- Pictured: cappuccino
- Great atmosphere
- Good wifi
- Downside: I collect mugs and love getting a new one from each city I visit. Sadly, Pour was out of the cups they sell.
BBQ – Mabel’s BBQ
2050 E 4th St, Cleveland, OH
- Pictured: Big Big and J.W. Potatoes
- Great outdoor atmosphere along the downtown ped mall
- Large selection of whiskey/bourbon
- Huge portions
- Food comes out very quickly
Mexican – Momocho
1835 Fulton Rd, Cleveland, OH
- Pictured: Tacos de pescados
- Very knowledgable staff
- Recently revamped cocktail menu
- Sharable plates
- GET THE GOAT CHEESE GUAC
Dinner & Drinks – Hodge’s
668 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Hodges was my favorite meal of the trip. I ate at the bar, but they had great high-top tables in the bar area, a nice dining room, as well as an outdoor bar and patio. Happy Hour goes until 6:30 (whoa), so it’s a great place for drinks to turn into dinner.
- Pictured: Dinner is served with cornbread. It’s baked and served in a skillet with bourbon maple butter. Drool. For dinner I had the Hanger Steak. Everything was absolutely delicious and I finished all of it.
- Very friendly staff
- Really high-quality food without a crazy price tag
- To reiterate: cornbread.
Leave your recommendations down below for more places to eat and drink in Cleveland!
Try brunch at Fire Food And Drink on Shaker Square! Lemon soufflé pancakes with blueberry compote, almond stuffed french toast with fresh local strawberries, shrimp fired rice and pastrami hash are just a few of the mouth watering items on the menu. Check it out Saturday and Sunday from 9:30-2:30pm. Definitely call ahead for reservations @216-921-3473.
Oh my gosh that sounds delicious! I love almond everything! Thanks so much!