Like most other makeup lovers, when I first saw the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, I immediately wanted to snag it up. Since my last no-buy though I have been much more conscious about what makeup I purchase. I already love and use the original Chocolate Bar everyday, so I thought I’d just buy a single peach shadow and work that into a look instead of another palette. The color was a little hard to capture, but in the swatch below you can see just how gorgeous ColourPop’s Cheeky is:
Top: Pink shade in the Chocolate Bar Palette | Middle: ColourPop Cheeky | Bottom: Transition shade in the Chocolate Bar Palette
Here’s how to get a super easy look in 5 easy steps:
1. Work your transition shade in the crease. Like I said earlier, if you have your neutrals, all you really need is a single peach eyeshadow to get a coral inspired look.
2. I like to apply ColourPop shadows with my finger. Apply Cheeky to the center of your lid.
3. Optional: smudge eyeliner along your lash line. Then add lots of mascara
4. I take a little of that transition shade on my lower lash line for a little extra definition
5. Finish off with a coral blush and gloss! I used Benefit Coralista and the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pango Peach.
Top: Pango Peach | Middle: Cheeky | Bottom: Coralista
Special thanks to my Dad for being my photographer!