I knew going into my No-Buy that when I was done, this would happen:
So, I planned accordingly in case anything grabbed my eye. Here’s what’s on my dream wish-list and why…
NOTE: My biggest recommendation with Value/Holiday sets is to DO YOUR RESEARCH! Let’s talk money – I priced out the value of each item (not all items are normally sold in minis) and here’s the breakdown:
- Sephora Favorites Dry Shampoo ($32) – If I did my math right, individually these would cost $67.86 but Sephora says $78. I doubt Sephora can be deceitful, so maybe I didn’t crunch numbers correctly (wouldn’t be the first time), but either way, you’re saving big bucks
- Nirvana White Gift Set ($75) – Once again, something doesn’t add up. My math says $112 priced individually but Sephora says $109. Either way, still saving money!
- Sugar Lip Delight – Fresh ($55) – Is my calculator broken? I got $84 priced individually but Sephora says $80
- Becca Radiant Glow Collection ($32) – I’m officially calling a conspiracy theory. I got $58.38 for this set but Ulta claims it’s worth $70.
- Moral of the story: You’re saving a good chunk of money, but just how much might be in question
Now, here’s why these items made my list:
- Sephora Favorites Extend Your Style: I absolutely love dry shampoo. We have a very special relationship because dry shampoo is what allows me to only wash my hair 1-2 times/week. I’m on the never-ending quest for the best dry shampoo, so I think this would be a great way to try a lot and also splurge and try some high-end dry shampoo since I normally just use drugstore. My roommate loves and swears by the Amika.
- Nirvana White Gift Set: This is my absolute favorite scent. It is sweet but still a little dark and sexy? I am so terrible at describing scents. I think this is a great value and also makes for a great gift.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Delight: I am totally ok with the smaller versions of these. As a reference, I got the mini Rose in last year’s Sephora Favorites and just finished it the first week of October. I have the Berry in the full size and don’t see myself going through that very quickly so I think personally, the smaller ones would work better anyway. Plus, I’ve wanted to try Tulip for awhile now so I’m happy this set has that shade included.
- Becca Radian Glow Collection: In case you didn’t already know, I am so totally obsessed with Champagne Pop that it’s a little ridiculous. I’d be super excited to try Moonstone because Nikkie Tutorials raves about it all the time. I’d also love to try the Shimmering Skin Perfector because Emily from Beauty Broadcast raves about the formula.
Alright, there you have it! What’s on your Holiday Wish List?
Hello! I really enjoyed this post. in fact, your blog is quite beautiful! Please check out my blog! I am a 15 year old blogger. I blog about fitness, beauty, daily outfits, food. I also do giveaways and collab with other bloggers! Please consider checking out my blog. Thankyou! https://heyashvalentine.wordpress.com/
Will do! Thanks for stopping by!
A wishlist is always a good idea 🙁