Brows, baby! Today I’m talking all about my favorite (and not so favorite) brow products. This post is also my first collab! My way cooler than me friend Frankiie is also babbling about brows so head on over to her blog when you’re done here to read about her brow products!
Yes: Products that have worked well for me
- Benefit Instant Brow: This pencil works well when my brows are groomed really well and don’t need much filling in. It isn’t for a precise “brows on fleek” look.
- elf Eyebrow Kit: This kit comes with a powder and tinted wax. I normally use the lighter powder on the inner part of my brows and use the tinted wax on the outer part.
- Tarte Brow Mousse: I tried this out when I was getting my makeup done in Sephora in February. The girl doing my makeup said that for everyday she liked this better than the ABH pomade because it has a little more “give.” This is waterproof too and so far I really like it.
- Benefit Gimme Brow: This is perfect for my everyday brows. I like this because it adds a tint of color with added fullness and staying power.
No: Products I would pass on
- Maybelline Master Shape: In the past I’ve liked this but I really have found other things I like better. If you like a pencil then this might work for you.
- Rimmel Brow This Way: I was hoping this brow gel would be good but for me it is a little goopy. I need to try the NYX brow gel that Emily from Beauty Broadcast always talks about.
What are your favorite brow products?