For makeup/product junkies, Holiday season is a dangerous time. Your brain starts saying: But it’s a value set! I’m saving so much money! It’s Limited Edition and will soon disappear forever! You get the picture. This set came to me as an early holiday gift and I could not be more excited. Let’s dive in…
I’ve only tried 2 of the products in here, so this was a great chance for me to try new ones.
- Nars Blush – Orgasm: I felt like a sham of a self-proclaimed blush junkie because I didn’t own Orgasm. The game has changed.
- Stila Liquid Eyeliner: My hooded lids have never cooperated with liquid eyeliner but I am determined to make it work.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow – Sin: I LOVE this shade already. So perfect for highlighting and brightening up the eye.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz: I think this color might be a bit too dark for me. If I can’t make it work I’ll pass it along to a friend.
- Fresh Sugar – Rose: I have the Berry so I am so excited for this mini red.
- Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray: I think this will be great for my spring break trip so I’m super excited to give this a try.
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream – Light: I’m almost out of my current BB cream so I’m excited to try this.
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil: I think this will be great for the transition into Winter.
- Benefit Porefessional: I like this primer but I have one that works better for my skin so this will make it’s way into something special coming up soon 😉
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara: True life I think the mini version is better so I’m always excited to get a sample of this.
- Formula X Nail Polish: This looks like such a pretty holiday red and this formula always gets rave reviews.
- Chloe Rollerball: I love this scent but have never owned it so this was super exciting.
This looks amazing! x
So worth the money!
Did you see the latest set they just release??? This is the most beautiful one:)
No I didn’t I’ll have to check it out!
Oh my I need to get this, what a great selection! I use half of the products here from the NARS blush to the beach spray! xo~ Lena
I’d for sure jump on it then if I were you! 🙂
I just got it and love it as well! I think that pencil is not dark at all when blended, so good luck with it
I have to work with it a bit more and try it out thanks for the tip!