My Spring Wish List happened to be all high end, and my Summer is all drugstore…much more realistic!
1. L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer: I’ve heard good things about this primer. I love a dewy finish to the skin, so I think this might be for me.
2. NYX Macaron Lippies (Violet): This shade just looks like so much fun, and it’s super affordable.
3. Maybelline The Nudes eyeshadow palette: I saw this palette over at Beauty Broadcast on YouTube. You can check out Emily’s review and quick tutorial using the palette here. It should be coming out in June/July and retailing for about $12. I am so excited a drugstore brand is finally making a big palette, similar to so many of the high end ones that can make us cringe when you hand over your card to the cashier. (Picture shown is from her video…I couldn’t even find any online yet!)
4. Pacifica Coconut Kiss Creamy Lip Butter (Beige Mist): I’m in the market for a glossy nude, so this one is a no-brainer.
5. Real Techniques Powder Brush: I got the RT blush brush a few weeks back and have been cleaning it daily to use for my setting powder as well. I am just so in love with the brush. I want to get the powder brush so I can cheat and not clean my blush brush as often and give it a bit of a break.
What are you in the market for this summer? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!