It’s time for a GIVEAWAY! If you know me, you’ll know I love summer. I love the heat, sunshine, flip flops, my running shorts (can’t say I actually run that much in them), tank tops, messy pony tails…you get the picture. To celebrate, I decided to host a summer giveaway! I haven’t done a giveaway since I hit 1K on Instagram but since I hit over 400 followers on here and nearly 3.7K on Instagram, I wanted a way to celebrate the weather and say THANK YOU!
- Sephora Makeup bag (That striped thing you see peeking out in the background!)
- Lilly for Target Headband, hair ties, and nail file
- Bath and Body Works travel Shower Gel in Waikiki Beach Coconut
- 3 The Body Shop Lip Butters – Mango, Coconut, and Shea
- 1 Wet ‘n Wild Nail Polish
- 1 Wet ‘n Wild Lipstick
- Wet ‘n Wild Eyeshadow Trio – I’m Getting Sunburned
- Benefit’s mini deluxe size Porefessional
- Rimmel London Eyeshadow Stick – Trespassing Taupe
- Dolce by Dolce and Gabana perfume sample
- Full size Bare Minerals Blush – Fruit Cocktail
- Physician’s Formula Bronzer – Summer Eclipse
How to Enter:
- Follow me on Instagram and like the photo you see above
- Repost the picture on Instagram, tag me, and hashtag #BBsummerlovin
- For fun, comment on Instagram or below with your favorite part of summer!
- To earn extra entries…(total of 3 entries possible)
- 1 Extra Entry: You can follow my blog if you aren’t already. Comment below with your Instagram username so I can keep track
- 1 Extra Entry: You can TWEET about the giveaway by tagging me (@boltblogsbeauty), linking this post, and use the hashtags #BBsummerlovin. Once again, comment below with your Instagram username so I can keep track
- Must be 18+ years or have parent permission
- Open internationally
- Closes June 15 12pm CT
- You may only repost this picture once on Instagram
- I mention this on Instagram and I hate to do this, but I will block spam accounts or those that repost the picture more than once.
- I won’t answer questions if the answer is already here
- Please, please, PLEASE follow all of the criteria for your entry to count.
Any questions that I didn’t answer or if you need clarification, please let me know below! Good luck and happy summer!
With only one week left of summer, it is time for me to reflect on what I have learned…
1. There is a life that exists before 11am
2. Falling asleep during the 10 o’clock news isn’t just for old people
3. Kids will look at you like this when you don’t make food like their mom
4. Saying things like, “I didn’t have an iPad when I was your age” makes you soooo lame
5. Schedules actually work. And are necessary
6. Any director who makes a movie entertaining enough to keep children occupied for more than an hour deserves an Oscar
7. Disaster can strike at any moment. Blinds will fall off of the window and neither child will know why
8. The pool keeps children so entertained…
9. …but you much watch them like a hawk
10. And on the last day you babysit, you’ll feel proud and sad all at once
Summer is my season. The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays: I love the food, being outside, fireworks, and of course, picking out a cute way to incorporate red, white, and blue in my outfit!
Here’s a trip down memory lane: Anyone else’s mom always get them the 4th of July T-Shirt from Old Navy?
This plaid, tied tank looks perfect with an old pair of cut-offs. Because it has a collar, try pinning your hair half up or pull it up in a high pony. Stack up some leather and beaded bracelets. Pair with brown sandals or even a pair of cowboy boots!
The textured shirt immediately adds some style and the floral gives a feminine touch. The true-blue denim shorts and American flag scarf just screams 4th of July. Pull your hair into a low chignon bun or sweep it over into a side braid. Pop on some big pearl earrings and wear a pair of gladiator sandals
This red/orange dress is flattering on a lot of skin tones. The white and blue scarf ties it all together. During the day, ditch the scarf and wear your hair down. At night, pop on the scarf and loosely pull your hair up. Depending on what you’re doing for the day, wear a pair of wedges, or if you want to save your feet, slip on a pair of embellished flip flops.
Check back on Thursday to see how you can paint your nails!
I wanted to give a review and some swatches of these limited addition e.l.f. lip glosses! You can find them here on the e.l.f. website.
The pack is a part of the essential line, so they are $1 each, $3 for the pack.
There is a coral (no shimmer), a strawberry pink (golden shimmer), and a clearish, bright pink (silver/blue glitter).
The coral and the pink are the only two that you could wear alone and get a good color payoff. The last one would really just be to top off a lipstick or a stain.
Right: Out of the tube Left: Sheered out, more how it would look on the lips
There is a slight scent, almost vanilla, and they aren’t too tacky.
Overall, you’re getting what you pay for, but they aren’t bad. If you need something to throw in your cart for free shipping or if you really like lip gloss I’d say go for it, but they aren’t an e.l.f. must-have product.
Hope that was helpful! xoxo
Nothing is better than watermelon on a hot day! Here’s how to get that bright, gorgeous color on your lips!
I have added to my Revlon Lip Butter collection and just got Wild Watermelon. I added my Benefit Benetint stain underneath for a little extra staying power.
I think this is a nice easy look that makes you look put together without a lot of product. I used the Benetint on my cheeks and a bronze color all over the lid with lots of mascara.
Tell me, what is your favorite lip color? xx