Hello all! I’m still not back in an official posting routine quite yet but I wanted to share a few of my August Favorites!
This Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is amazing! Lots of length and separation but sometimes it smudged if I didn’t set my under eye concealer well. Other than that, no complaints.
I’ve also been wearing my Nars lipgloss in Orgasm just by itself for the lips. For the face I was wearing my Physicians Formula BB Cream (a little thick but manageable) with my Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste. For blush I just wanted a little color on the cheeks so I was picking up my Too Faced Sweetheart blush.
I hope everyone had a great month!
I wanted to give a review and some swatches of these limited addition e.l.f. lip glosses! You can find them here on the e.l.f. website.
The pack is a part of the essential line, so they are $1 each, $3 for the pack.
There is a coral (no shimmer), a strawberry pink (golden shimmer), and a clearish, bright pink (silver/blue glitter).
The coral and the pink are the only two that you could wear alone and get a good color payoff. The last one would really just be to top off a lipstick or a stain.
Right: Out of the tube Left: Sheered out, more how it would look on the lips
There is a slight scent, almost vanilla, and they aren’t too tacky.
Overall, you’re getting what you pay for, but they aren’t bad. If you need something to throw in your cart for free shipping or if you really like lip gloss I’d say go for it, but they aren’t an e.l.f. must-have product.
Hope that was helpful! xoxo
My wish list is always a little ambitious, but a girl can dream, right? Here are some things I have my eye on for the Spring!
1. Too Faced A La Mode Eyes: This eye shadow palette is a part of the Too Faced summer line and I am in LOVE with these colors. They look absolutely gorgeous and overall seems to have good reviews so far. Plus, I love the Parisian, nautical theme!
2. Too Faced Melted: These “liquified long wear lipsticks” look amazing and super vibrant! I have my eye set on Peony and Coral.
Right now, Too Faced is having a giveaway where you can win the Melted collection AND a matching bathing suit for each color from L*Space! Like Too Faced on Facebook and use this link to enter! http://bit.ly/1tv4ZHE
3. Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush: This blush has been on my radar for awhile now. I think the glow it gives would be perfect for Spring.
4. First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream: I running low on my current face cream and think this might be next up to try. It has SPF 30 (great for summer) and looks like a nice all around face cream.
5. Sephora Collection – Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45: I’m in the market for a new mineral foundation brush and I think this one might be the ticket. Sephora brushes have really impressive reviews so I think I’m going to give this one a try.
What’s on your wish list? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know! 🙂