We officially have two weeks left until Christmas! In case you weren’t aware, today is Green Monday (eye roll, another sale). Green Monday is the Cyber Monday of December so if you still need to shop, today is a great day to do it. I have my Christmas list below, as well as some of my favorite sales! Happy Shopping!
- Apple Mouse – For some reason, I’ve really been itching for a mouse lately and think it’d be especially helpful when editing
- Sara Happ Lip Slip – I’ve heard great things about this lip balm and quite honestly, it just looks gorgeous
- Zip-Cuff Joggers – I live in leggings and joggers, so this pair could be my “dressy sweatpants.” They’re on sale and come in a bunch of colors!
- Extra Long Phone Charger – Because the couch is never close enough to the outlet
- Ugg Slippers – I wear slippers around the house and would love a luxe pair to lounge in
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps – If I could bathe in lotion, I would. I’ve only ever tried a sample of this lotion since it’s so pricey, but it’d definitely on my wish list.
- Hooded Longline Cardigan – This cardigan also comes in a grey and black version, but I think this peach color is nice, neutral and would be great come the spring.
- Drybar Candle – Drybar Triple Sec is the yummiest scent ever. I’ve raved about the product a ton in the past and am so happy my home can smell as good as my hair now.
- Nike Gym Shoes – I’ve always been loyal to Nike gym shoes and am in desperate need of a new pair. New year’s resolution to go to the gym? We’ll try…
Other Sales Going On:
Express Up to 50% off
Finish Line $35 off $150 || Code: GET 35
Kiehl’s $20 off $65 || Code: JINGLE