Happy October! During the summer, I always seem to take a break from makeup. I like to take it easy, sleep in, let a little tan act as my foundation and honestly, it’s just too hot. I’m excited for fall makeup looks with vampy lips and gold lids galore. Today I rounded up 9 different fall lippies at varying price points and 3 different finishes. Finding a darker lip can be intimidating, so start with an affordable gloss to test it out. Once you feel more comfortable, it’s easy to work your way up so something more full coverage.
Glossy Finish: To start
- e.l.f. Lip Laquer – Burgandy – These are crazy pigmented and super shiny
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss – Vamp – Use a lip liner and you’re all set
- Buxxom Full-On Lip Polish – Hannah – Definitely minty!
Satin Finish: For everyday
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche – Pepper (I’m on my second tube of this)
- Kaplan MD Perfect Pout Lipstick – Rodeo – The twist-up packaging for this product is so handy and feels super luxe
- RevlonSuper Lustrous Lipstick – Plumalicious – So comfortable on the lips
Matte Finish: For the daring
- MAC Lipstick Retro Matte Finish – Ruby Woo – THE classic red
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick – Red Carpet Red – Charlotte would say, “You need this, darling.”
- Glossier Generation G Matte Lipstick – Jam – You can also shop other Glossier products through my page here.
Hope you enjoyed some of these fall picks! Let me know your favorites below!