Finally, summer. I couldn’t be more relaxed writing this blog post. I just wrapped up a gorgeous yoga practice (Happy International Yoga Day) and now am eating an evol. Steak Burrito Bowl (they’re so delicious and good for you). Now that it’s finally warm out, I wanted to share a few of the things that help get me through summer!
- Jergens Skin Firming Lotion: Let’s be honest – nothing is going to get rid of cellulite. With that said, I still really like this lotion on my legs in the summer. I’m a body butter gal, but that’s too intense in the heat for me. This lotion is a little bit on the thicker side so you feel hydrated, plus it gives your skin a nice smoothing effect.
- Soap & Glory Instant Sunkissed Tint Body Lotion: While I’ve tried some self tanners that I really like, I’ve determined that I’m far too lazy with maintenance. Enter this lotion. It has olive undertones rather than orange so you don’t look scary, doesn’t transfer, has a hint of shimmer and smells like a tropical dream. Sold.
- Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist: This mist is great if you are prone to redness. While it’s pricey, I love applying it before my makeup to tone down the redness and add a little extra hydration.
- Clinique Pep-Start Sunscreen: This sunscreen is perfect under makeup and is great by itself. It has the slightest yellow tint to help even out your skin and has SPF 50.
- Nad’s Body Wax Strips: I’ve tried the Sally Hansen strips, which are so painful, and the Nair strips, which didn’t remove a thing for me, and these are the best. The strip is soft like fabric, not stiff and plastic feeling like other at-home waxes. While these are for body, I’ve cut them up before for my eyebrows. Definitely recommend.
- Tweezerman Step-To-It Foot File: This foot file helps keep your feet sandal ready. It has two sides depending on what you need for your at-home pedicure.
Now, a giveaway! I’ve teamed up with 3 of my blogger friends for a HUGE makeup giveaway worth over $200! To enter, check out the Instagram post here. Good luck!