Today I have a lot of product to review! Awhile back I reviewed 15+ new e.l.f. products and today I’m back to do the same! e.l.f. has kindly sent me these products to #playbeautifully with and while some have been new staples, others are misses for me. I’ll let you know what to play with and what to pass!
- Play: Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow – Taupe, Sculpting Face Brush
- Pass: Clay Eyeshadow Palette – Smoked to Perfection, eyeliner, 3-in-1 Mascara. I can’t find this eyeliner online anymore even, so that makes it easy to pass on. e.l.f. mascaras have never worked for me, I think the formula is too wet. Unfortunately as you can see below, the pigmentation on the clay eyeshadow is lacking.
This eyeshadow is gorgeous! This is the closest formula I have ever felt to ColourPop. This color is absolutely gorgeous on the center of the lid. Definitely pick it up.
These swatches do not have a base but even so the pigmentation is really lacking. The lightest shade was sheer, frosted glitter and the black was really just a grey. I think it might just be this formula because I normally love e.l.f. eyeshadows.
- Play: Facial Massager, Daily Hydration Moisturizer (new staple), Cream Blush Palette – Soft, Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick – Touch of Berry
- Pass: Flawless Eyeshadow – Natural Matte
Hello, one swipe! e.l.f. has nailed these 4 pan palettes and this cream one does not disappoint. The formula is just as nice as their duo cream blush/contour palette. Highly recommend if you like cream products!
This formula is beautiful. I absolutely need the nude and pink shade as well. It is very light on the lips but the color really packs a punch and leaves a bit of a stain.
I love the Flawless Eyeshadow quad in Tantalizing Taupe and was so sad this one didn’t live up to its sibling in this line.
- Play: Runway Ready Lip Palette, Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow – Brownie Points, Sunkissed Glow Bronzer – Sunkissed, Selfie Ready Powder Brush
- Pass: Intense Ink Eyeliner
Top: Brownie Points, Bottom: Back to Basics. I thought I’d swatch these two next to each other just to see how the colors differ. This cream formula is phenomenal – it stays all day, is easy to work with, and the color is richly pigmented.
This powder is pretty but by no means is a bronzer. The swatch on the bottom is sheered out a little to see what the color would look like. If you want a pretty golden highlighter, or a shade similar to Champagne Pop, this is the shade for you!
Sadly, this eyeliner is a huge fail. Staying power is 10/10 but the bleeding makes it impossible to work with and transfers very easily until it has completely dried down.
Alright, that’s everything! What are some of your favorite e.l.f. products?