With the school year well under way, I thought I’d share what’s in my school bag! On days I don’t carry my laptop, I typically carry my tote bag. I have the Longchamp Large Black tote. I had my eye on this for awhile when one popped up on a Facebook Free & For Sale page for only $50! I absolutely love this bag and while I would hate to pay full price for it, I can see why it’s worth the investment. Let’s dive in:
- Ban.do Planner: I think this particular style is sold out, but I would highly, highly recommend a planner from this brand. I love how large it is (I have a crazy semester), the colors, and has tons of fun stickers.
- Sunglasses: The fastest way to cover tired eyes and look cool all at once.
- Headphones: A must!
- Ban.do ID wallet/keys: I love how colorful everything is from this brand!
- Snack: Duh
Everyday Makeup Bag…
- Life is Good Pouch
- Makeup: BB Cream, concealer, powder, blush, and mascara. I keep my everyday face pretty simple. I like something that I can get done in under 5 minutes. I’ve even been skipping my brows lately…I’ve been letting them grow in a little and like them a lot.
- Brushes: You know my latest obsession has been L.A.B.² makeup brushes. I thought I’d use the contour brush exclusively for contouring, but I’ve been using it mainly for blush! I use the foundation brush to blend out my concealer and the kabuki for powder. I love that the kabuki is really on-the-go friendly because of its size.
Some other things I often throw in my bag…
- Whatever spiral I need for the class I’m headed to
- Crave Naturals hair brush (my fave, review here)
- Hand lotion (my latest one here)
What are your school bag essentials? Let me know!