These are the Top Makeup Brushes I would choose if I could only use 5 for my entire face. Here’s why:
- Real Techniques Blush: This brush is great because it serves so many purposes. It can be used for dusting powder all over, blush, bronzer, or a subtle contour. It is so soft too.
- Eco Tools Tapered Blush: I love this brush for my mineral foundation because it can really be worked into the skin, and for easy bronzing with it’s angled shape
- Studio Gear #16 Foundation Brush: This wouldn’t be my first pick for a foundation brush, but it works. I really love this brush for my under-eye concealer so in a 5 brush world, this would serve two purposes (This is my only brush from Studio Gear, I got it yeaaars ago from Ulta when they carried this brand and it’s held up like a champ)
- Eco Tools Flat Eyeliner: I need an angled liner brush for both my brows and eyeliner. This get the job done both ways and makes a huge difference on your makeup.
- Real Techniques Shading: Talk about a great all-in-one eye brush. It can be used for cream/powder, packs on color, but can also smoke things out with a little time and patience.
While I would need brush cleaner in-between, these 5 brushes could get my whole face done. When I go away for the weekend or something, these are typically the few I take with me. Tell me, what are you HG brushes???