I wanted to share some of my non-beauty holiday favorites with you all. For some reason, I have been enjoying winter much more than previous years and if you know anything about me, that’s saying a lot. All of these make fabulous last-minute gift ideas:
- Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap – Iowa Pine: If you love the scent of pine, you NEED this! My mom was adorable and got this for me since I go to Iowa, and it smells amazing. It also makes the perfect last minute gift! I’ll link to an Amazon bundle, a 2 pack here or a 6 pack here.
- Swan Creek Candle Company – Frosted Spruce: This scent isn’t available on their website at the moment but if their other candles smell as spot on as this one, I’d be willing to try more. It makes my room smell like a Christmas tree, minus the mess of needles. Everyone loves candles…vanilla is always a safe bet too.
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: My mom and I found this at Home Goods and it is so yummy! A nice change to normal hot chocolate! Just walk through the food aisle at Home Goods/TJ Maxx and put something in your cart. It’s a no-brainer for gifts.
- Monogram Mug: I need something for that hot chocolate! My friend got me this adorable monogram mug from Target and it is so cute. Monograms make gifts a touch more personal.
- Fuzzy socks: I love keeping my feet warm and toasty and these do the trick! They’re great for college students!
What are your favorites? Still have shopping to do? xoxo