Liebster: (German Origin) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling
Hello all! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Claudia Fox. It was very nice to be recognized, Claudia, so thank you. The award is basically a tag, a way to get to know more about the bloggers you follow and to find new bloggers to follow!
So before I ramble on, let’s get to it. Claudia asked…
- What would your dream home look like? Near the ocean, white or grey, a porch, and big backyard for lots of BBQ’s
- What’s your main hobby? Aside from the obvious (makeup), I love reading, watching YouTube, and…organizing
- Which holiday would you choose – Camping in the country or hotel in the city? Hotel. Easy. I’ve actually never slept outside before!
- Do you have pets? No, I don’t. I’m allergic to almost everything. I am definitely a dog person though.
- What is your one must have if you could only have one beauty product? Concealer. My under-eyes are rough stuff.
- If you were an animal what would you be and why? I know dolphin is a cliche, but I love swimming. So anything that could be in the water, really.
- Would you rather climb a mountain or go swimming in a lake? ^^ Lake ^^
- Favorite treat/dessert? Sweet>Salty…so this is hard. I really love ice cream
- Instagram or Twitter? Instagram. I love pictures and you’re less likely to find TV spoilers on Instagram
- Favorite lip product of all time? Probably Burt’s Bees lip balm in pomegranate. Nothing fancy, but if I could only pick one, this would be it. Honorable mention to the Revlon Lip Butters!
- Kindle or Book? Book. I love the smell of old books and that feeling you get when you’re halfway through one and the spine creases.
Now, the random facts about myself!
- I love having my nails painted but hate painting my nails.
- I used to be mildly addicted to Diet Coke.
- I am such a band geek and am in the marching band at The University of Iowa.
- I love airports. I almost think they are more fun than the vacation.
- When I’m really stressed out, I clean.
- I give myself allergy shots instead of going to the doctor.
- Peonies are my favorite flower.
- I like getting ready to go out more than going out.
- Amsterdam is my favorite city I’ve been to (so far).
- I firmly believe Emma Stone and I are meant to be best friends.
- My favorite clothing is either grey, striped, or grey.
My Nominations are as follows
BlondeBeauty13 | MissEmilyMarie23 | Coffee. Beauty. Life-Style | Eat Sleep Chic | The Life and Lies of Sarah | The Nikki Diaries | Mommybeauty | Elese, Aesthete | Gurls and Pearls | A Few Pretty Pastels
My questions for the nominees:
- What is one city/country you have yet to visit and would like to?
- Any tattoos? Do you want any?
- What is your favorite television show?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is the one part of your makeup routine you spend the most time on?
- You are running late and only have time for either hair or makeup. Which do you do?
- What’s the one thing that makes you feel on top? (A red lip, heels, great jeans?)
- What’s the one thing you’re afraid to do with your look but think about often? (Purple hair, black lipstick?)
- Who is the one singer/band you would want to see? (Dead or alive)
- If you could go back in time and teach yourself one makeup trick when you were first starting, what would it be?
So nominees, congrats! Now, it’s your turn. Make a blog post that…
- Recognize the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
- List 11 fun/random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think deserve to be recognized
- Inform the bloggers you’ve nominated them
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
Whew, that’s all! I hope everyone has a great week!