My wish list is always a little ambitious, but a girl can dream, right? Here are some things I have my eye on for the Spring!
1. Too Faced A La Mode Eyes: This eye shadow palette is a part of the Too Faced summer line and I am in LOVE with these colors. They look absolutely gorgeous and overall seems to have good reviews so far. Plus, I love the Parisian, nautical theme!
2. Too Faced Melted: These “liquified long wear lipsticks” look amazing and super vibrant! I have my eye set on Peony and Coral.
Right now, Too Faced is having a giveaway where you can win the Melted collection AND a matching bathing suit for each color from L*Space! Like Too Faced on Facebook and use this link to enter! http://bit.ly/1tv4ZHE
3. Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush: This blush has been on my radar for awhile now. I think the glow it gives would be perfect for Spring.
4. First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream: I running low on my current face cream and think this might be next up to try. It has SPF 30 (great for summer) and looks like a nice all around face cream.
5. Sephora Collection – Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45: I’m in the market for a new mineral foundation brush and I think this one might be the ticket. Sephora brushes have really impressive reviews so I think I’m going to give this one a try.
What’s on your wish list? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know! 🙂